METALLICA has been projected for the loading of pistol’s or rifle ammunitions, both RIM and RIMLESS. Thanks to its high productivity and to its simplicity, this machine is perfect for big and small production lots.
- Very strong machine frame, made of welded steel, gives stability to the whole system.
- The main movement is linear-alternate, the highest speed is 60 stroke/min. The precision and the reliability of this movements are guaranteed by hardened ground mechanic cams.
- The component feed is carried out by two vibrating bowl feeders that, thanks to a sophisticated electronic system, guarantee a constant vibration according to the charge variation inside the bowl itself. This allows a continuous feeding of the components, then distributed by pneumatic system for the subsequent insertion into the cartridge case.
- Each loading phase is controlled by sensors and photoelectric cells, which stop the production automatically in case of defects.
- A touch-screen display allows to interact with the machine, informing the operator about the inputs and outputs state, thus facilitating the production processes as well as the adjustment phases.
- An OMRON frequency controller allows to adjust the speed of the main motor, in order to gear the production speed according to the kind of loading in progress. It also particularly useful during the phases of adjustment and changing of the gauge.
- The routine maintenance has been simplified tank to a centralized lubricant distributor, thus decreasing the machine stop tImes and, therefore, the costs. Besides, this system guarantees a uniform distribution of the lubricant, reducing the wear of the mechanical part remarkably.
Maximut theoretic capacity: PISTOL AMMO up to 160 ppm
RIFLE AMMO up to 125 ppm
Available gauges : PISTOL AMMO from .32 ACP to 45ACP (from 8 mm to 11 mm) or RIFLE AMMO from 223 REM to 9.5×73.
Length 1400mm (55 inches) Width 820 mm (33 inches) Height 2125 mm (84 inches)
1800 Kg- 1.13 ton—( 3970 pounds )
Maximum absorbed power 2.5 Kw—standard 360V/420V SO Hz three-phase
(Different voltages and frequencies are available on request)